Join the GBBA on a Bus trip to BoothBay Harbor in Maine.
Then you will Sail the Bennie Alice from Pier 6 in Boothbay Harbor to Cabbage Island, a quintessential Maine experience. There you will enjoy a traditional Downeast clambake cooked on the water’s edge.
We have departure locations in Woburn and Milton, or if you’d prefer you can drive yourself to Maine.
Tickets are limited to you and a guest. The cost is $75 for members, and $100 for the guest.
- 7:00 AM Academy Bus DEPARTURES (Milton or Woburn)
- 11:00 Depart Boothbay Harbor on the Bennie Alice (Pier 6)
- 12:00 Arrive Cabbage Island clambake
- 2:30 Depart Cabbage Island
- 3:00 Return to Boothbay Harbor
- 4:00 Busses Depart Boothbay Harbor to original pick up locations (approximately 7-8 p.m. depending on traffic and drop off location)